Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
RED RIVER (RRFI1)
Lat: 45.7125°N Lon: 115.3375°W Elev: 4600ft.
18 Miles SE Elk City ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Snow showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers. Low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clearwater Mointains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE