Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.669444 Lon: -121.881667 Elev: 128ft.
Cascade Locks OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Breezy, with an east wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Columbia River Gorge, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE