Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.85 in (1010.9 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Miles NE Vancouver WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 3 to 6 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 49. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.