Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity29% Wind SpeedW 23 MPH Barometer29.92 in (1013.8 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Livingston, Mission Field Airport (KLVM)
Lat: 45.69944°N Lon: 110.44833°W Elev: 4656ft.
2 Miles W Reed Point MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 7 to 13 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Northern Sweet Grass, MT