Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LARCH MT. (TR951)
Lat: 45.723056 Lon: -122.345278 Elev: 1150ft.
7 Miles NNW Red Rock Ranch WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of snow showers and freezing drizzle before 1pm, then scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. East southeast wind around 14 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Snow before 4pm, then rain and snow. High near 35. South southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascade Foothills, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE