Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
WEST FORK (WSFM8)
Lat: 45.815556°N Lon: 114.258333°W Elev: 4420ft.
21 Miles SW Conner MT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 41. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers. Low around 28. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bitterroot/Sapphire Mountains, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE