Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedESE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lost Trail Pass (ITD87)
Lat: 45.69302°N Lon: 113.94835°W Elev: 7090ft.
4 Miles N Lost Trail Pass MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 17. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bitterroot/Sapphire Mountains, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE