Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
13 Miles N Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE