Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
15 Miles NNE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 50. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE