Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
15 Miles NNE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE