Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SLATE CREEK (SCFI1)
Lat: 45.633333°N Lon: 116.283333°W Elev: 1568ft.
14 Miles SW Grangeville ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 45. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 50. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE