Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 5 MPH
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715 Lon: -122.7099 Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles S Woodland WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE