Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
WEST FORK (WSFM8)
Lat: 45.815556°N Lon: 114.258333°W Elev: 4420ft.
10 Miles SW Conner MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 36. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then rain and snow showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 43. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 26. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bitterroot/Sapphire Mountains, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE