Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715 Lon: -122.7099 Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles SSE Woodland WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet before 10am, then rain. High near 42. Light south southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 39. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE