Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW1597 Troy (D1597)
Lat: 45.94467°N Lon: 117.44967°W Elev: 1612ft.
5 Miles SSE Flora OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind around 5 mph. Tonight Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 31. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday Snow. High near 40. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy. Monday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.