Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW9712 Wallowa (D9712)
Lat: 45.82542°N Lon: 117.54993°W Elev: 3609ft.
11 Miles ESE Flora OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE