Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
15 Miles ESE Flora OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 37. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 34 by 5pm. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE