Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.820728°N Lon: 113.953831°W Elev: 4570ft.
3 Miles NW Sula MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Steady temperature around 32. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bitterroot/Sapphire Mountains, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE