Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Astoria, Astoria Regional Airport (KAST)
Lat: 46.15694 Lon: -123.88250 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles N Arch Cape OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before 1pm, then scattered rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 47. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE