Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
19 Miles E Flora OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 39. West wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE