Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 12 MPH
- Barometer1045.8 mb
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.744°N Lon: 120.218°W Elev: 350ft.
6 Miles WNW Alderdale WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 6 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Simcoe Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE