Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Eagle River Union Airport (KEGV)
Lat: 45.93 Lon: -89.27 Elev: 1640ft.
Eagle River WI
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 17. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 5am. Low around 10. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 8. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 23. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vilas County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE