Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 11 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.916667°N Lon: 119.566667°W Elev: 270ft.
3 Miles ENE Paterson WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE