Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint54°F (12°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
I-5 @ Paradise Point (TPARA)
Lat: 45.8715°N Lon: 122.7099°W Elev: 49ft.
10 Miles ENE Woodland WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Light south southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Rain. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56.