Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.820728°N Lon: 113.953831°W Elev: 4570ft.
17 Miles ENE Sula MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 49. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind. Saturday Rain. High near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Snow. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. Sunday Snow showers. High near 31. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Sunday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.