Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
22 Miles ENE Flora OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 54. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE