Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW4887 Trout Lake (C4887)
Lat: 46.00633°N Lon: 121.52717°W Elev: 1929ft.
Trout Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE