Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
US30 at Lewis and Clark Bridge (US 30 MP 48.6 (ODT93)
Lat: 46.09594 Lon: -122.96925 Elev: 50ft.
6 Miles SSW Kelso WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE