Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.251°N Lon: 114.122°W Elev: 3642ft.
5 Miles NW Darby MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely before 11am, then scattered rain showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 49. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Missoula/Bitterroot Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE