Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bradley Wayside (US 30 MP 74.9) (ODT46)
Lat: 46.171°N Lon: 123.4402°W Elev: 650ft.
12 Miles NW Mist OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 45. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coast Range of Northwest Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE