Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint35°F (2°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
5 Miles NW Cougar WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light west northwest wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.