Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles S Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -13. Breezy, with an east wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -12. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -1. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE