Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles S Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE