Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity42% Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MISSION CREEK (MISI1)
Lat: 46.288225°N Lon: 116.687767°W Elev: 3411ft.
7 Miles SW Winchester ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.