Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of flurries after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday A chance of flurries before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -3. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -6. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE