Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -8. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -9. East wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 8.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE