Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 32. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE