Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
9 Miles W Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. East wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE