Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 37. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE