Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 20 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972°N Lon: 119.11667°W Elev: 407ft.
2 Miles WNW Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE