Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972 Lon: -119.11667 Elev: 407ft.
2 Miles WNW Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 11 to 13 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE