Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.57 in (1036.0 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972 Lon: -119.11667 Elev: 407ft.
2 Miles NW Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Light west wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Light south wind.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of freezing drizzle and sleet after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers, snow showers, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE