Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972°N Lon: 119.11667°W Elev: 407ft.
2 Miles NW Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE