Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
DW7759 Glenwood (D7759)
Lat: 46.01583°N Lon: 121.27467°W Elev: 1883ft.
17 Miles NNE Glenwood WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 47. South wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE