Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
DW7759 Glenwood (D7759)
Lat: 46.01583 Lon: -121.27467 Elev: 1883ft.
17 Miles NNE Glenwood WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 11 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Windy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 28 to 33 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Windy, with a west wind 28 to 33 mph decreasing to 18 to 23 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE