Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
Current conditions at
Kennewick Vista Field (HVSTA)
Lat: 46.218 Lon: -119.201 Elev: 502ft.
West Pasco WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -7. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. South wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Snow and freezing rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Freezing rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE