Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Kennewick Vista Field (HVSTA)
Lat: 46.218°N Lon: 119.201°W Elev: 502ft.
West Pasco WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE