Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles NW Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light west southwest wind.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 43. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE