Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles NW Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light east southeast wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind around 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE