Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles NW Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE