Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
3 Miles NNE Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of flurries after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday A chance of flurries before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. East wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -4. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE