Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
4 Miles NNW Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 36. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE