Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 18 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972°N Lon: 119.11667°W Elev: 407ft.
8 Miles ENE Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE