Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3°N Lon: 122.26°W Elev: 3199ft.
6 Miles NE Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE