Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
6 Miles N Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -8. East wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE