Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SPENCER MEADOW (SPMW1)
Lat: 46.18°N Lon: 121.93°W Elev: 3400ft.
17 Miles ENE Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE