Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.50 in (1033.7 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972 Lon: -119.11667 Elev: 407ft.
8 Miles W Eureka WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain before 10pm, then a chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE